Sunday, February 7, 2010

Smell Of Hamburgers

I woke up late this morning because I slept at around 1am with no particular reason. When i opened the refrigerator, I saw a hamburger. When I tasted it, it's already cold and the ketchup has dried up and no trace of mayo is visible. Then suddenly, its distinctive smell stroke me with a bang of flashback memories.

I remember the night when my brother went home with a Jolibee hamburger. I was really curious why he went home with that kind of burger, in the first place, no one loves jolibee. I was desperately hungry and I would do anything to lay may hands on that burger. He told me not to touch it. Ok fine. Eat it! It's all yours!!! But the following morning, i found it placed right in the middle of the refrigerator--cold as ice. The feeling of not attaining what I want is actually a torture to me and besides, I am terribly craving for a burger. What I did was I told my mother to tell my brother that she ate the burger but it was I who ate it. It actually worked! And now, I have this as a tradition. Because of that, up to now, I have this weird taste in burgers--I feel that they are more enticing and delicious most especially when they are cold (same case with frech fries)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Paranaque, Philippines