Sunday, February 7, 2010

Artist Date # 3

I have never tried gardening. The last time I did it was when I was in grade 4. the outcome of it? FRUSTRATING.
Ever since that dreadful day happened, I have decided to stop gardening. Apparently, the plant I am planting died 3 days after. I gave it abundant water. But it died. When our maid took care of it, it was rejuvenated into a beautiful plant. I wondered how she did that, she must have chanted a few gardener's voodoo.

So today, I mustered all my courage and let go of my "trauma", and started gardening. Just the basics--trimming the grass, and watering the plants. I was happy finding out that the plants didn't wither right away (who knows what will happen with the succeeding days).

Just then I realized, maybe I am not jinxed? Maybe i got bad luck when I tried gardening when I was young? After gardening I remember something that is quite essential to my gardening career: Now I remember what type of plant it is that made my gardening career miserable---it's a cactus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Paranaque, Philippines