Saturday, February 6, 2010

Garlic

While surfing the net visiting my facebook account, i suddenly smell garlic being fried. Memory just flooded my mind. Every time I smell garlic, I always think of birthday parties. When I was young, my mother cooks for our birthdays. Since she used to have catering services, she is quite an expert with that craft.

The indicator that she is preparing for the party is when I smell her frying garlic. That actually comes first in every dish that she does. For the rest of the day, my olfactory senses would be exposed to this smell since she have to cook several dishes.

I love the smell of garlic but i hate its taste. Birthday parties wouldn't be such if there isn't any garlic in the pan. Just the smell of it makes me think of all the occasions.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Paranaque, Philippines