Thursday, February 18, 2010

Secret Life of a Yellow Pad Paper

I am Yellow: don't be racist.

I am an endangered species during examinations and quizzes. Students beg just to have a piece of me.

Students panic every time a teacher calls out my name: "OK class, bring out 1 whole yellow pad paper."

I can be used even in my smallest form be it a 1/4 lengthwise or a cover to an over-chewed bubblegum.

On a daily basis, I get lonely. After being used, they just crumple me.

I am in love with the obsessive compulsives, I feel very important when I am with them. They don't want me to be folded or crumpled a bit. They even provide a folder for me!

I have seen all things that people couldn't say. I am an amphibian in camouflage: letter to a love one, an airplane for a kid, a ball to a trashcan, and a paper, just a paper. All of those I have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Paranaque, Philippines