Friday, February 19, 2010

Secret Life of a USB

I used to be expensive, now I'm cheap. Everyone can buy me now.

I give humans the best service I could ever give: I carry heavy-loaded files and kept them to myself for the longest time, I don't even mind not being safely removed from my comfort zone! But they wouldn't consider scanning threats before exiling me into a new place to prevent me from being contaminated with viruses. And worst part is, they're gonna hate me for that! It's not may fault that some random freak invented that virus!!

I have a lot of fears. I am afraid of horses, cookies, worms and trackers. Those things have really bad effects on me. Horses eat all my files leaving me with a long-term amnesia. Cookies are not yummy after all. Worms, I don't even know why I have worms in my body. I need to purge them out I might have a hard time digesting my files. And lastly, those trackers are actually getting into my nerves!! What's there to track after all?

Now, who says I am not problematic?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Paranaque, Philippines