Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Secret Life of a Door Knob

Humans want to get a grip of me. What they want is to twist my neck and let them in.

I have felt all types of hands--cold, smooth, rough, to name a few. Seldom times I get cleaned and most of the time people viewed me as a merchant of diseases. They blame me for colds and other communicable diseases. It's not my fault actually.

People do not see my importance. They wouldn't reward my services: I give them privacy, but they wouldn't give me one. I say "do not disturb", they'll knock at my home (door). I protect them from burglars, but they'll replace me with a padlock. I only go along with a key but people are so rude, they use their cards.

Seldom times I move, only in a linear direction. People wouldn't want to look at me, they just want to touch me. My life is boring, wish I would be something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Paranaque, Philippines