Saturday, February 6, 2010

Resumes!!!

It just came unto me that I am about to graduate this June and the first thing I have to do is to find a company to apply to. Since applications are tedious and require luck and perseverance, I have decided to apply this early.

I have to print 6 resumes, after printing them, the smell of ink just gave me a recall. I remember the days when my father bought us a printer. It has been a 2 years since the last time i used it. It's still working and nothing's wrong with it. It just that it doesnt have an ink. And every time I try to refill it, my laziness just gets into my way. Now, I still have to go to school to get my papers printed.
I remember the last time i used it, I used it to print a powerpoint in our Genders class. The next day, I just realized that the letters are not visible so i have to print it again.. Every time i smell newly printed materials, I just remember my poor printer..
when will i ever buy an ink refill? :|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Paranaque, Philippines