Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mush Potatoes

It was only after our 2nd year of stay in La Salle that we discover the canteen inside Miguel Building 3rd Floor. Apparently, this room is exclusively for the use of the faculty but sometimes, students can't help sneaking around the forbidden canteen to buy foods in between classes. Me and my friends have decided to eat there, but to our greatest disappointment, we are not allowed. So we just took it out and ate the food in z2 instead. What I love about the serving is that the waitress gave us an abundant scoop of mush potatoes. The smell of mush potatoes really has a tremendous effect on me. I love it! :)

When I smell it, it takes me back to the time of our frosh years. When I was frosh, I usually order a food only if it has a mush potato sidedish. If I saw a food with it, I order it even if i am only after the potatoes.

What I remember the most about the food is during the time when we eat at Andrew Building 6th floor. And after that, we would order mango crepe. Mouthwatering, I know. Aside from the crepe and potatoes, this is the time to review our Kaspil class. Life was secluded to me and my block, it's like La Salle is for us, the only premise of this university is Andrew and nothing else. Those were the FROSH days, and after this term, it's time to say good bye. How come no one warned me that time in La Salle slips so quickly?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Paranaque, Philippines