Monday, February 1, 2010

First sentence from the book: The Changing Family by Mark Hutter

India is one of the world's largest nations.
After 30 years, I wonder what would be the largest nation. Would it still be India. Perhaps it would be China.

"God made the earth and the universe, and the rest is made in China." From my ponytail down to my slippers, everything is made in China. This encroachment taught us that no matter how far we go, we would still find ourselves buying a made in China apparel.
I do not want to be racist here, I am not at all racist! All I have is plain observation.

But try to think of it, what if after 100 years, we find ourselves using items made in the Philippines? Wouldn't it be nicer? An Ipod made in the Philippines, that's what I am talking about. One hundred years? Would that be feasible? Maybe when we can make our own Yoda we would be able to do so. But as of now, we'll just have to endure the sight of a another country's name on our apparels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Paranaque, Philippines