Monday, February 1, 2010

Artist Date #2

I really do not have any idea as to what I can do so that my artist date wouldn't dump me for anything. Today, what I did to release my inner artistry is to put a little design on my hair.

I grabbed myself 3 colored pens and swiveled it on portion of my hair. I look ridiculous, I know. I have to sit in SJ walk for about 15 minutes so that people may notice my new look. A queer view for fashion as one may put it. I posed some hilarious positions and experimented with different facial expressions. People might find it weird, but for as long as I can exhaust the inner artisan, why not. Bizarre taste, you say, but who cares? Then I would know my artist date wouldn't have to evade my senses.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Paranaque, Philippines