Saturday, January 30, 2010

First sentence from the book "Twenties Girl" by Sophie Kinsella

The thing about lying to your parents is, you have to do it to protect them.

I made a several lies to my parents, sometimes I just do it for the sake of protecting them. When I told them I am going out to do thesis but find myself watching a new movie on the mall, I just did that to spare them from high blood pressure.

Well, for the record, I do not lie much to them. Just in times of emergency. Like during my friend's birthday, of course I say it would be all eating-and-talking party, I didn't actually lie, I just excluded the "drinking" part. Well, it's just occasional and we didn't have to pass on this event since it was a birthday party after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Paranaque, Philippines