Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Things that make my heart beat faster

I am a nervous type of person. When circumstances permit it, I usually end up feeling nauseated in just simple and random things that some people find to be very normal. I think most of the students at my age would be identified with these experiences.

Top 4 things that make my heart beat faster:

1.) UAAP Ateneo-La Salle Game
Well, who wouldn't? I have nothing against Green Archers but as I saw from the previous years, La Salle has been good in playing in the first 2 quarters, but in the 3rd and succeeding quarters, they always fail to win. It's just a matter of 2 point lead from the opponent, yet, when the buzzer strikes time out everyone feels squeamish hoping for a 3 point shot. In lucky times, La Salle would manage to sustain the fight to extend for an overtime (thanks to Casio's famous 3 point shot), but the same epic fail story: The Eagles would soar higher. Oh well, at least the game is so much exciting that we couldn't believe we have lost.

2.)When a professor is picking an index card, and I would pray to all saints and gods hoping that it wasn't me
If you are asking for a list of slow and painful deaths, this one would really make it to the top 5. Every time the professor shuffles the index cards, my heart always pumps gazillion times. And when the professor slowly utters my name, I almost have a cardiac arrest. I love surprises, but this one would be an exemption. I don't know if it's my fate or destiny thing but every time my professor picks up my name from the numerous collection, the question asked of me is the hardest one. Talking about bad luck.

3.) When playing bingo
I love playing this game, but the more I am inclined in loving this game, the more I realize how unlucky I am. I never won a single game out of the 15 trials that I have had. When everyone's waiting for just 1 or 2 numbers to win, I still need around 10 numbers to form a bingo. And everytime I feel that it is my time to win, my heart just beat so fast only to find out that someone else wins.

4.) When seeing my crush
I hate seeing my crush. Aside from the blatant effects that my crush gives to me, I always feel nervous every time i see my crush. My heart just beats a thousand times and I couldn't help it!!! I have gone through a lot of breathing exercises and eat-bananas-to-regulate-heartbeat stuff but I couldn't get that blush away from my face. Ironic as it may seem, I really hate to see my crush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Paranaque, Philippines