Thursday, January 21, 2010

Things that give a clean feeling

I want it when things around me are clean. Who wouldn't?
Sometimes, things that make me feel clean are not clean at all.. That's weird. Now, let me take you to these weird things and explore the cleanliness within.

Things that give me a clean feeling:

1. Aircon
I really do not know why, but the feeling of being cold makes me feel clean. Maybe because I just associate aircon with hospitals. It's a weird comparison but I couldn't really explain why they both go together for me.

2. Pear Earrings (for girls)
By now you will see that i have a thing for pearl earrings. They make me feel so clean. every time i see someone wearing one, i think they are so organized.

3. Alcohol
Of course i am referring to the non-edible one. The smell of an alcohol rejuvenates my senses. And aside from that, I feel so disinfected every time i rub myself with it.

4. Foot scrub
I love feet. If i have something in my body that I really love, that would be my feet. I haven't reached my goal on having the perfect feet that's why i keep on buying certain stuffs just to make my feet look terrific! For me, the greatest indicator of a person's cleanliness is through feet. It is the body part which prone to any dirt and the hardest to maintain.. having been able to keep it spotless is a divine talent! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Paranaque, Philippines