Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My list of Elegant things

I am just a simple person, materialistic at times, but certainly an admirer of simplicity. Though, even simple people believe in elegant things. Here is my list of elegant things:

1. A full moon above a deep ocean wherein you can see its vivid reflection.
For me, this one is really elegant. I always have a very peculiar feeling every time I see this kind of sight. I do not know if it has something to do with the "moon's gravitational pull" thing but this scene gives me momentary goosebumps.

2. An Audi car.
In connection to my prior comment about me being "simple", well, i guess there is always something that would be exempted from the rule. I really love this car. If given a chance to be in an action film, I would choose this car to be chased by the goons and I would be drifting the wheels to avoid bullets coming from my enemies. Oh well, talking about day-dreaming. haha

3. Pearl Earrings.
They said wearing one would be bad luck for single ladies, this would only make their love life miserable. Well, if that's the case, I don't care, I still want my pearl earrings. Regardless of its size, it gives any casual clothing a formal touch. Being elegant without overdoing it.

4. Stars
I have a very weird interest with stars. I really do not know why. Maybe I am just engrossed with stories about it, the one about shooting stars, and stuff.

5. Violin
I am a frustrated virtuoso. I used to play this wooden instrument but i finally gave up on it. Aside from the time constraints that i have in juggling both my academic and co-curricular activities, this instrument entails a lot of practice. By brushing the bow on the strings of this instrument, I get to listen to priceless music. The music brought by the violin is very soothing. Veering away from its beauty, this instrument makes my neck hurt like hell. It has been 5 years since the last time I touched a violin but this wouldn't change my perception about it being elegant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Paranaque, Philippines