Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I never thought reminiscing would be fun (eleclit)

We were eating lunch in KFC when suddenly me and my friends jump into a senseless conversation. We started talking about how our college life has been so fast, blah blah, blah... we suddenly realized that 2 years have gone by. And after this term, we will be graduating ( i hope, thesis, oh thesis).

It's really fun to reminisce. If we are going to judge which year is the best, well, we arrived at a consensus that our last year is so far the best year. During our frosh years we really do not care about anything but "recess","class dismissal" and going home "early" as in, after the bell rang we would pack our things up and ride the fastest transpo that we can lay our eyes on and straight off to our most beloved houses. Second year is the year for... well honestly, this year does not make much impact on me. Yes, really. The only thing fun in this year is our freedom from our block!!! With all the dramas and the "i-will-miss-you-guys-after-we-are-deblocked" farewells, all of those are just nothing but.. nothing, just nothing. Who would ever want to be stocked in a block without the freedom of making your own sched? Who would want to be looked down by higher batches? Who would want to receive a sarcastic response when upperclassmen hear the word "frosh"? Oh well, the thing I am most thankful for during this year is the fact that I am not a frosh anymore! HAHA! My last year, which is third year, is so far the best. I gained a lot of friends, been in a lot of petty fights (yeah, so high school) and most importantly, we knew how to balnace"social life", "org life", and "academic life". And of course, we knew how it feels like to die with a slow and painful death---I am not talking about suicide, I'm talking about THESIS, though honestly, the two sounds the same to me. Ohhhh I love being nostalgic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Paranaque, Philippines