Thursday, January 14, 2010

I never felt any sweat (eleclit)

This is the day for our cardigans and long lost jackets to be used again. I never thought I can still wear my black cardigan, aside from the fact that Philippines is a tropical country, cardigans are not for a daily clothing.

The only regret that i had today is the thought that i could have worn a different type of outfit. I could have tried wearing my most forsaken thick clothes that were given to me by my relatives who flocked away from United States just to give me those clothes which i don't have any idea as to where i can wear them. We can never tell, maybe after this day we wouldn't experience winter wonderland again and go back to the 562362374282 degree Celsius temperature. sigh :|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Paranaque, Philippines