Friday, January 15, 2010

I never thought celebrating my birthday is fun!

I don't really know how it feels like to celebrate my real birthday. I was born on January 2, just a day after the New Year's day. Because of that, I was never given the privilege to actually celebrate my birthday on January 2. Nobody sings me a "happy birthday to you" since i was 7 years old. I never received a gift on my actual birthday. My birthday celebration is usually merged with the New Year's eve. Because of that, we don't go outside for another celebration and just eat what's left with the latter. It's very frustrating!!! Try to imagine my agony when nobody gives me a present during my birthday since people usually give those together with my christmas gift! In other words, my birthday is just another day in the calendar, and all that there is to enjoy is the fact that the sun decided to shine.. and nothing else :|

But now, my friends surprised me with a box of donuts and they sang the Birthday song! Though it's a little bit late, at least, they have tried to acknowledge the fact that i HAVE a birthday! I was really happy. My other friend gave me a book entitled "Her Fearful Symmetry", a book I have always wanted to buy but its price can really make you think twice! Oh well! I'm really happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Paranaque, Philippines