Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I never loved eating bananas not until today

If I would be described using Snow White's Seven Dwarfs, my friends would most probably identify me as Bashful, not because I am timid or shy, but because I blush a lot and it's something I couldn't really avoid.

I used to love the idea of blushing, not everyone is capable of having rosy cheeks without putting too much make-up.And trying to think of it, this one is natural! But after realizing how much I blush everyday, I learned to hate it. I blush profusely during class recitations, when i get nervous, when i get surprised, when i get embarrassed--or in other words, when my heartbeat raises from its normal state to almost crazy phase. My friends could actually tell what i feel because they can see it through my face. They say my face looks like an over-ripe tomato. The privilege of hiding my emotions--one of the perks that the homo sapiens are capable of doing--does not really apply in my case. The sense of privacy is jeopardized. Anyone can read my face, I cannot be mysterious because everyone can see how i feel with just a split second!

Because of that, I have decided to eat bananas. Yes, bananas!! This wonderful fruit contains potassium that can regulate the heartbeat and can reduce stress. It contains "something" (which name really escapes me)that uplifts the mood of a person causing him/her to feel happy. Because of that, I started and ended my day eating bananas while walking along the long stretch of SJ walk. Good thing Z2 is selling loads of bananas either turon or just banana.

Now, when a person or event that suddenly poofs out toward my direction that might cause my heart to beat gazillion times, I would be armed with a banana to regulate my heartbeat instantly! Sounds silly, but who cares? Eating bananas while walking is actually fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Paranaque, Philippines