Saturday, February 13, 2010

The last time I have been to Bicol

The last time i have been to Bicol was last year. I really love going there. My cousins live there and the only way I can get to them was through Holy Weeks where we need to visit them for our reunion. They actually live in Camarines Sur or Cam Sur and it would just take us roughly around half an hour to get to CWC.

I love Bicol. I have kept there most of my childhood memories. In Bicol, I get to breathe the type of air that Manilenos are not privileged to have. I love it when we go to hot springs and soak there for an hour. I also love going to Mt. Isarog and harvest different kinds of fruits, I missed walking my dog around the vast lands and chasing after them when they escape. Oh I miss Bicol!!!!!!!!! I want to have a vacation there this year but I am afraid I couldn't. Oh life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Paranaque, Philippines