Friday, February 12, 2010

The last time I felt kilig

It's nearly Valentines day.. but I just can't find any reason to celebrate it. None at all.

The last time I felt kilig was.. I couldn't even remember. Right now, I have been so entrenched with my organization and other activities that actually compensate the absence of a love life. I am not really rushing things. Time isn't running out, I have my whole lifetime to spend being in love once I get into a relationship. It does not matter even if the feeling of kilig has evaded me for the past few years. I do hope it would come back some time soon.

I am a Capricorn and my zodiac says I am the rational type of person. Yes, that's really true. My friend laughs at my stoicism but sometimes I couldn't find reason why you have to do something out of emotion. Oh well... I just couldn't write anything right now. My mind is spaced out after interviewing aspiring officers for our organization from 9:00am-5:30pm. Talking about busy sched.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Paranaque, Philippines