Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Artist Date

On my artist date, I have decided to do something new TO ME. It might be very common to other people, but to me, trust me, this is entirely NEW.

I did my entire Homework at school using the Gokongwei computer alone, without my friends. Most of the time, when I am at school, i would just end up sitting in SJ, mango juice at my hand and tuna sandwich at my other hand while looking at the busy people walking along the hallway. Or sometimes, I would just sit and talk with my friends gabbling about random stuffs without realizing that the sun has already hibernated and it's time to go home.

Today, I did my homework at school and finished it on time!!! That's something new to me, and my friends would rather attest to that. A good way to start a very productive week, i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Paranaque, Philippines