Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Secret Life of a Cellphone

I am the hope of the Generation, at least for the youth. I am everyone's favorite decoy. I can be anything and anyone for as long as I keep my identity within my keypads. I come in different varieties!!

I feel so loved, so needed! Who else would sleep beside you but me? Who else would make you smile but me? My ring tone is the greatest symphony in your ears. Many couples ended up together because of me. I am the merchant of contemporary courtship and many Casanovas are crippled by my absence.

In a daily basis, my life is very stressful. Having to endure hundreds of messages in my poor little system is really nerve-wracking. My dilemma worsened when Unlimited Text messaging is invented. Never there has been a free time, recess was never mentioned in my vocabulary and my keypads are always bruised because of this never-ending text messaging. I used to find solace during my battery-empty moments but people are just too cruel to use me even in my siesta time.

But after all my services, people will just trade me for a much newer model. And the rest of my clan will remain phased-out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Paranaque, Philippines