Sunday, January 17, 2010

I never felt this tired in my whole life!!!!!!!!!!!!

THis is the most tiring day of my life!!!!
We just finished doing some pre-final preparations for FTK (refer to my previous post).
I only had 30 mins of sleep from last night. We went to school at 4am to give final touches to the venue and to talk through the certain mechanics together with other marshals.

My back pain, shoulder pain, and leg pain were doubled. I couldn't even walk through the stairs because of the muscle pain. but in the end, all those pains only remind of the good things that we have done to lighten up the burden of children with disabilities, and that is something which money cannot really pay.
In the end, after all our hardworks, we were able to get through the day and the activity was realy good all in all. A lot were able to reach out for children with special needs. At least I am proud to be part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Paranaque, Philippines