Thursday, January 28, 2010

Instructions: Open a book, write the first sentence that you see and then translate it to another story.

First sentence from the book: Twilight by Stephanie Meyer

When the school day had finally ended, I walked to the parking lot without enthusiasm.

The day ended bad. Aside from the dull class discussions, no body noticed my new earrings. The tremendous size of these earrings made me reluctant. A figure of a big turtle dangles at my ears as I move my face. I chose turtles because Edward goes gaga for it. Poor turtles.
"It's better to impale them with my fangs than to suck human blood", Edward says in defense for his bizarre cravings.

After wearing these horrid things, I got nothing from him. Maybe turtles entice him no more.

Later that day in the parking lot, Edward sits at the corner beside my truck. He stares at the wall fully engrossed. Then he jostles himself against the wall, clutching a small creature in his hand. At first, I thought he practices his vampire techniques, I guess it wrong. He loosens his grip as he opens his mouth to devour it. Later on I found out it is a cockroach.

Cockroaches!
He craves for them.

Now I know what to buy next.

1 comment:

Followers

About Me

Paranaque, Philippines